At PC Help Services, Inc. we are committed to providing every customer with an extraordinary service experience.
From local employees answering your calls to the timely resolution of your service issues, we deliver technical competence, professional courtesy, and respect for you and your unique service needs.
- 2000: PC Help Services, Inc. opened its doors as a residential computer support business in and around the northern Indianapolis area, including Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 2001: PC Help Services, Inc. expanded its support to include business customers for small businesses and business computer repair.
- 2002: PC Help Services, Inc. received the Angie’s List Annual Super Service Award. Criteria are based entirely on positive customer feedback.
- 2003 – 2008: PC Help Services, Inc. continued to receive the Angie’s List Super Service Award annually, based entirely on positive customer feedback.
- 2005: TechKnowledge Solutions, Inc. began serving the IT consulting and repair needs of small to medium sized businesses in and around northern Indianapolis.
- 2007: PC Help Services, Inc. and TechKnowledge Solutions, Inc. merged together under the name of PC Help Services, Inc. The intention of the merger was to grow our computer service offerings and product expertise for both business and residential customers.
- 2007: Joined Dell as a Preferred Partner reseller, enabling PC Help Services, Inc. to provide additional discounts to its customers for new equipment and software.
- 2007: Opened new retail location in Fishers, Indiana, where customers could conveniently drop-off equipment for service, rather than schedule an on-site appointment.
- 2008: Expanded consulting, computer repair and computer support coverage to include the greater Indianapolis metro area and central Indiana.
- 2009: In response to customer needs, we relocated to a larger retail location at the same address in Fishers, IN (7444 E. 116th St. Fishers, IN 46038).
- 2010: Due to positive customer feedback, PC Help Services, Inc. received the Angie’s List Annual Super Service Award
- 2011: PC Help Services, Inc. received the Angie’s List Annual Super Service Award.
- 2012: Opened a new retail location in Westfield Indiana to expand our consulting, computer repair and computer support services throughout the state.